Um... how do I say this, me and my girlfriend have been dating for nearly 2 months now, I've known her very well and so has she, sharing with her my ideas and happiness, well we both have. Anyways, before I asked her out, which was when she revealed that she loved me, 2 days before she broke up with her boyfriend, thing is, I knew her before he did, her boyfriend which she barely knew before she went out with him, only because of his looks and taste in music, and I was her best friend at that time, a few day before she went out with him, I was gonna ask her out, knowing I was ready, because previously a few months before, she confessed she liked me, as we already went through a lot, but I said I don't have the same feelings for her, but I lied because I didn't feel like I was enough for her, there after she got "over me", well anyways during that time I was Gonne sake her out, she said this guy, her ex, was kinds cute, me supporting her said why not go out with him, what a stupid mistake that was to say, as she followed it, but I wasn't up for her dating another guy, but she did, for a month, that whole month I would see them kissing, holding hands, and go to the park, and I would just leave lonely, and sad, and I would do things as an escape, won't mention that but it bothered her I was sad and doing things to myself as she still talked to me, but less than before I felt abandoned, but I knew her boyfriend was her new priority now, I would always here her say what a great guy he is, he's the best, and hearts and all. And me, always tried to change the subject. Ah well anyway after that month he said he wanted to focus on other stuff because he was moving away. But she said that they were gonna work things out with each other, me, supported this, because I realized the only way I was Gonne be happy then was let them be happy and knowing that she was happy made me happy, well anyways that didn't work out it got rough days before they broke up, I didn't have my devices to communicate with her, and she knew I was the only one who could help her, when I got my new phone I saw her message for help and to talk to her about her problems with her boyfriend I said sure, I was gladly able to help, her x ignoring her while she wanted to work things out, well anyways that didn't work out, and I think 2 days later she confessed her love for me, which I gladly replied back and we got together. Well anyways, this bother me because if you can tell, during the final days of their relationship with her and her now ex, she wanted to work things with him, but 3 days later, confessed she loved me. This made me feel like a last resort, because, I felt I was kinda there first, I helped her through many things and problems and made her more positive, as she has said, Al before he came along, I felt as she knew I liked her but she wanted to see how it was with him, and if it worked out with him, great for her, I felt like if it didn't work, which it didn't, id be her plan B, her last resort, making me feel bad, as I went through a lot that month, not very good things either because of this whole relationship, and we both love each other, very much, but she did tell me I was never her second option, and I felt better and now the only thing that was bothering me and always was that I feel like her ex has left his mark on her, as they did many things that month I especially witnessed it, like I've seen them kiss and be happy and do things with her and she has told me they've done things before, do only thing that keeps me calm is knowing I've gone in a deeper level with her than her ex has with her, but the images and remembering all that month, the sadness I faced, I need to get over that, how do I?

Well see as your girlfriend has done and stuff, I basically have the same feelings and things. It takes time for girls to adjust. Just try and make yourself happy by doing things you enjoy and include your girlfriend in those things if you'd like. Just do what u believe is best for you and your happiness. Or ask her about it and talk through it.

Thank you :) I will do just that ;)