I recently broke up with my ex it was mutual and he said he still wanted to b friends, even though that never works from wat I've been told, but we Hung out the day we broke up although I was more cautious of wat I was doin and stuff like not touching him in other words kept my distance, now he is back with his other ex before me which is really depressing but he honestly doesn't look happy from my point of view. Could b cuz I'm jealous but I never c him with her becuz they go to different skipped and we go to the same one which saved a lot of drama from goin down. But I miss him so much and I don't kno if or how I should talk to him all my friends say to stay away but I don't want to. Mabe its cuz he was my first for everything, I'm 17, and never had a boyfriend previous to him. I still don't understand y we broke up I'm the type of person who needs answers or ill never get over it easily and I think that's my problem. We broke up almost a month ago. Can anyone offer any advice if u hav a question ill answer it if u could help please and thank you Sincerly, Confused girl

Life it to precious to fell this way but , I do understand it does hurt, if ya can be friend be friends , there will be many oppurtunities in your life , just be yourself and things will work out . There are to many other people and friend who love you for who you are so just be yourself and things will get better with time .

I feel like its not gonna change ever and I miss him and I found out he broke up wot this girl last night and wat if he comes running back to me wat should I do

Im in the same thing you are. yesterday (wednesday) I broke up with him because....well lets just say he did alot. my ex asked me out and I said yes. Owen (my ex) keeps calling me a bit** and other words.. he said he wanted me to come back and i said no. then im sitting in the back seat with my bf and then my friend in the front seat says "hey owen got a girlfriend" I was SHOCKED. Bradey (my bf) said "ok tell him to send a pic". He sent a pic of this 24 year old girl with hugh breast!! Bradey said "OH THATS FULL OF SHI*" I'm tried of him and I don't know what to do to get him outta my life

My thing is I want him back I miss him so much I was so happy with him I literally smiled all day becuz of him I was depressed before we went out cuz I felt like no one was ever gonna like me and now I feel the same way I still don't think that even if he did break up with her he wouldn't come back to me cuz when we broke up he said he just didn't feel the same anymore but then it makes me think that mabe he was talkin to this other girl before we officially broke up becuz they hav a baby together and mabe she told him that he couldn't c the baby unless he was with her so I'm jus all confused and everytime he looks at me he looks down as soon as I notice him idk wat to do

Just be honest with him and let him know how ya feel about him ,and let him know it really hurt ya for what he did and if can't understand that then , I think he is not worth it .There will be many oppurtunities in life for ya and there are many other's Guy's who will Love ya for who you are .

U sound so much like my friend lol I want to talk to him and b around him I don't think he actually broke up with her I think they just had a fight but i feel like he's only with her becuz of the baby they hav together and trust me I'm not trying to interfere with there family but he is so unhappy with her even his mom says it, I am wicked good friends with his mom, his mom says he's become such an as****e becuz of her he's so different and he never smiles, I at least want to still b his friend for me to move that's how I think it will work so of he really is happy he will show me and I can leave and move on but I need closure I feel like he died instead of us jus breaking up cuz we went from talking all day texting cute things to eachother and just being happy when we together to all of a sudden bam no more talking he won't look at me and I think its becuz his baby momma told him unless ur with me u can't c ur son and it hurts and I want to tell him

If he really want to be with you he will find a way to just to be friends or other, with out no one getting hurt from all of it . But right now it sounds like he really want's to be around his son and that is a good thing. Sounds like to me he is protecting himself cause of his lil one and she has a hold on him because of it too. So she is the Drama one in this whole sisuation and that is why he is so unhappy , ya need to tell him and be honest with him how ya feel, I understand you don't want to come in between the family thing, but just be honest with him and eventually he will come around . Like I said sounds like he is protecting himself and his child. Just be Honest and let him know how ya feel and hopefully things will work out with time .

Thank u ill try to take ur advice I will talk to him and tell him how I feel and c wat happens thanx :D

Your welcome and just be honest with yourself and him , have a Blessed day .

Just to keep u posted I've talked to him but not bout our past relationship I think we can still b friends he's having a lot of trouble with the baby momma so watever happens happens and ill b there for him, not waiting but jus there as a friend

I'am glad to hear that. It is good you both still can be friends , good friends are hard to find these day and especially ones who you have a bond with , if he needs a friend to talk to you will be there for him and vise versa , glad to hear things are working out , have a Great and very Blessed Sunday .