Hi I'm new to this site and relationships as u can c above lol. I'm 17 and just broke up with my first boyfriend Friday the 13 my luck right. It was a rebound relationship him just breaking up with his ex 2 days before we went out. I feel like I went really fast in the relationship becuz it was like we knew eachother for awhile but in reality we hardly knew eachother. He was my first, meaning sex, and yes we used all precautions needed, but it was after we had been dating for 2 weeks I just want to know if there is like a certain time u should wait to do stuff in a relationship like makeing out and blowjobs and stuff like that like can moving too fast really cuz tension in a relationship. Any advice will b greatly appreciated. Thank u :D

Don't have sex within 2 weeks. You really should wait until you're married, but at least a year or 6 months or.. Whatever. You can kiss and make out whenever, in my opinion.

I've decided relationships suck because I'm do depressed, I was so so happy with him and now its like I've never been happy before and I want him back but he's back with the girl he told me he hated and called her a b***h and a c**t and its like I never meant anything to him at all and I thinks its all becuz I wasn't good in bed and she's better than me

If youuu are sure that youu like him, go ahead and have sex just remember to be protected. butt please wait more than two Weeks. Give it a month. And dont sleep with every guy you go out with.

I'm not a white and I will always use protection guess I was jus stupid cuz I can't get him out of my head no latter wat I do and I can't jus go hav sex with him becuz.he's with someone else