My blood pressure has always been on the low side(average 104/76) while my pulse has always been on the high side(resting 97-106). Recently, I found out that my mother also has this as well (she is almost 80yrs and in average health). I also found out that her "normal" thyroid level has to be in the higher ranges for her to function like people in the lowest ranges. (She had her thyroid removed in her 30's) I am now really struggling with all the low thyroid symptoms, but my Dr won't think that way since my thyroid tests come back "normal" - although it is at the bottom of the normal level. As well, my Dr says because my pulse is so high - that I don't need thyroid medication. Any ideas?

I know this is an old post, but I have the same lbp and high heart rate as you. Did you ever get any answers?