Hey there everyone. I am guy, 41 years old. I have problem with high blood pressure since I know what the pressure is lol. But now it really bothers me. I am struggling with food my whole life and I am tired because of it. I love to eat very salty food but I know that I should not eat it. I don’t know how to cook because my ex – wife was cooking for me all the time. Can you tell me some low salt recipes for a guy with high blood pressure? Any recipe is good, especially those simple recipes :)

I can't help you with the recipes but I share your love of salt and since I have had heart bypass surgery they want my blood pressure as low as possible. I have never been able to find any connection between my salt intake and my blood pressure. I have also read about several studies that show there are not very many people who do have a connection between salt and BP. Some wonder why doctors stress low salt as a cure for high BP other than tradition. Have you established that salt really does affect your BP?

Hey friend. Oh, I am really sorry because you can’t help me. I am a little bit desperate because I want to find good and proper recipes for me. What do you mean when you are telling me that you have never been able to find any connection between salt intake and blood pressure? I was thinking that this is easy because my ex – wife told me that she found a perfect solution for me. Well, my doctors told me that salt really does affect my blood pressure…I believe them…I guess… If I may ask what do you eat, how to maintain that “balance”.

Sincerely,
Kalifa

It has never had any effect on my BP and from what I have read there is a very low percentage of people who actually are affected by salt.

Hm… So do you have any suggestion for me? Is there any chance to help me? I mean, what should I do and should I change my current way of eating? I don’t know what smart idea is for me. I tried to find some recipes but I was not able to find them. If I can ask – what do you eat? Are you following some diet program or you are just a little bit careful because of high blood pressure? I think that my ex – wife scared me too much and that I am scared to try any new ingredient or food to eat and I know that this is not nice, but I can’t help myself. :/
Tnx

Hey there. I know one recipe that maybe can help you. But I can see that noynlife has more experience than me and maybe you should keep consulting him about this issue.

For this recipe you will need:

• One tablespoon of olive oil,
  • One large red onion,
  • One red pepper,
  • One yellow pepper,
  • 450 g of skinned chicken breast,
  • Half of tablespoon of cumin,
  • Oregano,
  • Soft tortillas
  • Half of iceberg lettuce and
  • Tomato salsa.

You can make it however you like it. I don’t remember the procedure but you won’t make a mistake if you make it on “your way”.

Hey there.

I have a few recipes but I clearly remember only one recipe and I hope that I am going to help you in your healthy lifestyle.

We all love muffins, right? Well here is a recipe.

You will need 6 tablespoons of light muscovado sugar, one red apple cored and diced, 200 g of blackberries, one tablespoon of ground cinnamon, 200 g of whole meal flour, 5 tablespoon of baking powder, 2 eggs, semi – skimmed milk and rapeseed oil.

Make them like you make every other muffins. Bake it for 20 minutes.

They are healthy! Have a nice day! 

Hey guys. I am looking for those recipes for my wife as well. She really loves to eat muffins so I do know that she is going to be thrilled with this recipe. I have also one good recipe that she is making for herself. She is dealing with very high blood pressure and I am trying to cook very healthy for her. Mushroom salad is good option. You going to need one tablespoon of rapeseed oil, one large onion, 4 celery sticks, two garlic cloves crushed, 500 g of mixed mushrooms, two tablespoons of smoked paprika, low – sodium vegetable stock, black paper and boiled rice.