I am a 16 year old caucasian male, and my heart rate is usually fairly high. A normal resting heart rrate is about 60 to 100 beats per minute, mine is like 120. Also, my body heat is way higher than it would usually be at for a normal person. My skin apparently feels super hot to the touch, and I can radiate heat up to three feet away on hot and cold days. Every now and then, my temperature drops pretty low. I can't feel the heat usually, everyone else just seems freezing to me. I've asked my friends as well as strangers, and they all say I'm radiating. Also, every now and then I have mild to moderate panic attacks when my heart rate shoots up, my temperature rises, and I can't breath. What is going on with me?

Elevated heart rate can be for various reasons - One of them is a problem with thyroid glandsExcess salt intake can cause an imbalance- visit a doctor and probably he will advice blood tests to confirm real cause of your problem. If thyroid is not at fault, you will probably be given beta blockers to slow down your pulse rate.