For last two weeks, every morning I woke up like I was not sleeping at all. I lost weight, vomit all the time and I am tired. Doctor told me that my cortisol level is low. He also told me that it is related to my kidney surgery. How can that be?

My sister had a same problem. She had same symptoms as you. She also had kidney surgery. During the procedure his adrenal glandula was removed by accident. Some time after this her trouble started. The reason for all this is that adrenal glandula secrets cortisol in blood. If you don't have it or if it is not functional you will have low cortisol level and other hormones as well.

Hallo,
Cortisol is a hormone that is in charge of alertness and it responds to stress by influencing other organs in your body. This hormone is responsible for maintaining your blood pressure and cardiovascular system. If you have a low cortisol in your body you will most likely have low blood pressure as well. When you have discoloration of your skin you are then experiencing a symptom of low cortisol in your body. You will need to have your blood tested first to determine the low cortisole level and then you will most likely receive medication that is used to replace cortisole in your body. I am not sure if this could be connected with your kidney surgery.