Hello everyone.

I would like to hear some testimonials and experiences about Cortisol connection diet. If you have used it, or you know someone who did, please write me here.

From the articles that I have read, this diet stimulates you to eat foods that contain some substances that make your cortisol level lower. I know that cortisol is the main stress hormone and that its function is to prepare you for challenging situations. Thing that I don’t understand is how this diet, by lowering the cortisol level in your blood, helps you to lose weight. I am very suspicious about that. Do you think that  this diet really works for weight loss?

Hello. I will try to explain you the mechanism of Cortisol connection diet plan. As you said, cortisol is a stress hormone and it helps you to fight against everyday stressful situations like traffic jams for example. That is a good side of this hormone. On the other hand, some studies have shown that high cortisol level in blood is connected with obesity. This diet stimulates you to incorporate foods that make your cortisol level lower. That way, by eating those foods and by lowering the cortisol level you manage not to experience the side effect of cortisol-obesity. So the answer is yes, this diet really works for a weight loss.

Well, I don’t agree with you. At all.

Personally, I don’t think that this diet is special in any way. All those “scientific” stories about side effects of cortisol which make you fat are doubtful to me. I am not a doctor, but I do understand some things about physiology.

I believe that this diet is not effective at all for weight loss. I admit, it is very healthy since it requires foods like salmon, berries, oysters and so on. All of these foods are very healthy and also low in fats so that’s the whole secret of this diet plan. Nothing special.