Hello. I’ve been thinking about some diet programs lately. I want to find some program that will help me in long term. Whenever I follow some program, I gain all my weight back the minute I stop with it. Now I’ve heard that, with Cortisol connection diet,  that’s not the case.

Last time when I got my blood test results they told me that my Cortisol level is a bit higher than it should be.

Do you think that this diet will help me with that too? I figured since the name is ‘’Cortisol connection diet’’ it must be helpful  for easing stress level, am I right?

Yes you are right. This diet is all about lowering Cortisol hormone level (which is also called stress hormone, I don’t know if you’re aware of that). Lowering it, it helps your body to lose the extra weight easier. I’m not sure in which way Cortisol level affects weight loss though.

Anyway, it is very important before you start with this diet to ask your doctor if that is ok ( since I suppose he already gave you some pills to lower your cortisol level?).

Be sure to check your cholesterol too, because sometimes when your cortisol is high, your cholesterol might be low.

Hello. I agree. This diet will certainly help you to ease your stress level since your diet will be affecting the release of cortisol.

Repeated elevation of cortisol can lead to: blood sugar imbalance, diabetes, weight gain, immune system suppression, gastrointestinal problems, cardiovascular disease, fertility problems and many others.

That is why this diet is recommended for anyone who is dealing with a great number of stressful situations daily (and that is probably the majority of us living today), not only for people who want to lose weight.

And I agree with Julietteee, make sure to consult with your doctor first, just in case.