Hello everybody. As I usually do every day, today I also have been searching the internet about different diets, programs etc. and I read some things about Cortisol connection diet which really intrigued me. I know there is a possibility to buy the book, and maybe there is an online version in pdf file, but I am too lazy to read that. So, does anyone have any experience with it and know something more? I would love to know is it working, and is the Cortisol connection diet really a low calorie diet? I would appreciate any thoughts, please comment! :)

Hello there. Last year I tried this diet, it didn’t last for a long time, I must admit, but I think I can share with you my experience and what I know about it.Well, originally I don’t think this diet is conceived as a low calorie diet. It’s not a typical restrictive diet where you cut your meals, count calories etc., although those diets work best if you ask me. The main purpose of this diet is that through your nutrition you reduce the hormone Cortisol which can be blamed for extra weight. So, you are supposed to eat more food like oysters, berries, dark chocolate, garlic, chamomile tea and olive oil which is anyway low calorie food.

I have read a lot about this diet, but it is one of the rare diets which I didn’t even try. My sister tried to convince me to start following it at the same time she did, she said that would be easier as we would be a support to each other, but somehow I didn’t find this diet attractive enough. It is a low calorie diet, I would say, you have to eat specific food in order to control your Cortisol level, but what if my Cortisol is completely fine? :) I somehow don’t see the level of that hormone as the reason of my extra weight, because I am really never stressed about anything, at all.Oh, and she didn’t lose any weight with it.