Hello. I was wondering something. I know that using your cervix to try and tell if you are pregnant is not a good idea at all. That's not what i'm wondering. I was just wondering, for the women who checked their cervix and stuff trying to get pregnant, what theirs felt like in early pregnancy.

ALL womens cervix will feel differently..BUT the cervix is known to be extra soft and mushy durng pregnancy..

BUT if you are going to use that as a pregnancy test it will not be accurate enough.

If you are indeed pregnant, and cannot afford a test, you are going to ahve a lot more problems trying to afford a baby or an aboriton.

Thank you for the info. To answer your comment about me not being able to afford a pregnancy test and such. My husband and I are currently TTC our 3rd child. I can go get a free pregnancy test anytime I feel necessary. Because the Army provides that for us. So yes, I know I can afford another baby and a pregnancy test. and why on god's green earth would i get an abortion? We are TTC our 3rd because we are ready in every way, including financially. Don't worry about that one. The Army has been and will continue to take care of us. But again, thank you for your information. I am going to get a test done in a few days anyways, this was just something I was wondering about.

I apologize..From the bottom of my heart!

Many young teens post trying to figure out ways to "make a home" test because they cannot get one another way.

I try to answer a squickly as possible, but sometimes I do not know if someone is TTC or TTA...

It's alright. This isn't the first time i've been on this website reading posts about pregnancy. And I have also noticed a lot of teens looking for home ways to tell if they are pregnant. While, I am still young, 21 lol, I am married, have an extreamly nice and great paying job and I am married to someone in the Army who also gets paid extreamly well. I realized, when I posted the question, that i ran the risk of sounding like a teen. But I just took the chance. I do thank you a lot for the info about the cervical positioning. I have tried to look this up and find many conflicting things. I've known that it's not a way to determine if you are pregnant at all. I am just trying to find out as much as I can about everything that goes along with early pregnancy. And that was pretty much the only thing I was unclear about. And I just wanted to get a general idea of how it varies from woman to woman. No need to apologize. You didn't say anything that needs to be apologized for. I fully understand that I may have sounded like a teen like most others on here lol but again, i really do thank you for the information.

I didn't think you sounded like a teen at all. I think Carifairy was very offensive. I thought it was an interesting question....To ME...who is ttc and has a drawer full of tests waiting to be used.

Carifairy, You should not go around assuming you need to set straight everybody else. You are offensive and overbearing to innocent people!

I agree so much, most of the posts that carifairy posted and i read were offensive and not very helpful... these people are looking for advice.. not someone who can beat down on them and offend them.

YES, SHE DID NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO YOU...AND SHE SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO ALL OF THE TEENS OUT THERE THAT POST QUESTIONS ON HERE AS WELL! PEOPLE COME TO SITES LIKE THIS WITH QUESTIONS...SERIOUS QUESTIONS AND ARE LOOKING FOR HELP, AND ANSWERS JUST LIKE SHE IS. SHE HAD NO BUSINESS RESPONDING TO YOUR QUESTION THE WAY SHE DID, AND MAKING A COMMENT ABOUT ALL OTHERS THAT POST...NO MATTER HOW OLD THEY ARE!

I would have to agree with that myself! It seems like everytime I begin to read posts on these boards, someone feels the need to make others feel stupid. I have been TTC and it has taken me quite a while to gather info and understand everything. If someone has a question, even if it IS a teen, it should be answered with respect. Who cares who it comes from or why she may be asking it?

I think you are rude as a anyone can be. I pray that you are not this rude to everyone in your life!

I think that all of you who got offended are kinda sad. what she said wasn't offensive at all, it was honest and true, if thats offensive maybe you guys should stop living in a fantasy world where everyone has the same opinions and such.

not to mention that if the OP didn't think it needed apologizing, then it didn't, period.

I completely agree that it isn't fair to make a jerk answer just because YOU think the person is too young! It is fine to have an opinion but do you have to be flat out rude because you think you are better than them? People have legitimate questions and wouldn't you rather have a teen ask questions about their changing body than sit there and do nothing?

Omg.... Carifairy was so rude! Honestly, I'm a teen and I wonder this question as well. I am also a married teen (19) TTC who can afford a child but even if I were TTA thats none of your business. The question was not how can I take an at home test for free, the question concerned her cervix not her pockets. I think you should stay off of the post boards if your intention is not to help someone minus the insults because otherwise it shows your lack of character and ignorant nature.

CariFairy who do you think you are ? :evil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, this is the first time I have been on a sight like this on, but was needing some input. My husband and I have been TTC for the last three months, and I was wondering what your cervix should feel like.After ovulation, it was kinda low and firm, then after three days it became very high ( hard to reach), very soft, and closed. We have taken four pregnancy test and they have all been negative. I am suppose to have my cycle in two days and I am not having the normal cramps and stuff like usual. I have my hopes up and feel like I might be let down again, so if anyone can give any insight that might help, I would appreciate it. I have already had four kids, but never tracked my cervix, so this is new to me and not use what everything means. I have read in other places that high, soft, closed cervix is a sign that you are pregnant, but I have also read that it could not mean anything. Please help!!!!!