hi my name is katie i am 25 and have two boys 4,3 we r trying for a third. i am due for af on 12/7 and i have had some moodiness and sore bb , i also have had wet/creamy cm and my cervix was low right after O but then for the past 2-3 days it has been high/semi soft and wet.i took 3 tests on 5,6,7 dpo i think that was too early. when should i test and shouldnt ,y cervix be low/hard/dry. thanks

Hey hon...so have you tested yet? if your period is due on Dec 7th then I would wait till the 6th or just right before to test that way it will be close to when you are going to start or you could also wait a day or two after when you were going to start..usually a test can be read like 5 days before you period. but let me know how it turns out because my husband and I are to trying for our third child. good luck to you.

hey becky, my middle name is rebecca lol anyway i am going to test tonight, and then in the am tomm and everyday till af comes. i cant take it anymore , we would love to have another child. i have pre-e so my ob says to have a third now before i get any older, the funny thing is we didnt even try with our first two, they just happened ( they r 18 months apart :-)

Hey thats great you guys would love to have a third and I hope you get what you want...and that is funny about the first two kids because we didnt try either they just came along. and I am very happy they did.. our kids are 22 months apart one 3 and the other 4 boy and girl so we really would love another and I am 24 and I have cysts that come on all the time which are very very painfull and my doctor says for me to try for the third and then we will see about my cyst problem. Let me know how yours turnes out because I will not be able to test till at least 19th..so good luck and let me know something best wishes.

hi, i did test this morning and a BFN :-( but its only 10 dpo so i am still hopeful, but i doubt we were successful this month, something just tells me to try next month. this is our first month trying so i cant be to greedy , i will test again tomm and again until af comes i am due on the 7th. So i have just enjoying my boys for now and when it happens it happens lol . my only thing that makes me think i am is that my cervix is still up and i am still having some wetness. so i dunno what is going on * confused* lol and good luck to you for the 19th :-)

Hey so has your period came yet? me I am having all the signs of being pregnant and I cant wait to test.. good luck to you

hey there my period never did come :-) on saturday night about 5 i got really bad cramps like the worst af was coming i went to the bathroom and i said what the hell and i took a test i had a;ready taken about 7 and they were all neg,. well this one was very faint so 4 hrs later i did 2 more they were also faint so i waited and sunday i did a morning urine and again faint, btw i got the tests from early-pregnancy test ( strips) they were horrible on sunday night i went to cvs and got a clearblue and it said PREGNANT !! i am shocked, this is the first month we tried !! so i guess all the symptoms i had were true and your cervix being high is a sign :-) i am due august 16.... lets hope for a girl !! Good Luck to you and keep me posted .

Hey there I am so happy for you and I wish you all the luck with the new one on the way...and I hope you get the girl you want..me I have been having cramping for 4 days now in my lower back and stomach..all my friends think I am pregnant and I just feel pregnant but I will not be able to tell untill the 19th or 23 which is when My period is due..on the 23rd! so we too are wanting a little girl..but if Iam we are going to wait and see what the baby will be at birth..I know thats crazy!! but we have a girl and boy already so which me so luck..I am so happy for you :-D and I hope everything goes good for you..keep me posted..it was really nice talking to you. and I did that chart and it said my baby would be born on August 30th so I just know I am..well I hope.. and again good luck and health to you and the baby.