lower abdo pain right hand side - 9 weeks pregnant. worried - already had a miscarraige last year. please help.

Wondering if anyone answered this? Am 6 weeks pg and have pain on right side of abdomen similar to bad period pain.

Hello!
Not quite sure if this will reach you but am also searching internet to find out about pain on right hand side of stomach. Feels like a cross between abdominal period pains and major trapped wind....it's a really sharp pain sometimes when I walk and also a dull throbbing pain. I'm on just over 12 weeks now and had a miscarriage a few months ago so am a bit of a worrier! Have been doing some research and it appears to be very common - they never tell you just how uncomfortable pregnancy is - my husband wants at least 4 kids, we'll be lucky with just this one I think!!!

Rachel

Check with your doctor. But with most if it feels like cramps, like period cramps, and NO bleeding, then It is the uterus contracting and the baby growing. Welcome to pregnancy!