hi. well about 5 days ago i missed my period so i took a pregnancy test ad it was positive. then yeserday i started getiing slight pain in my abdoman. it sometimes will go from side to side but it is mostly on the left. its not very badd just like dull but evry once in a while i will get a wuick sharp pain but thats really it. and its not constant. does anyone know if this is normal or what it could be?

It could just be the normal cramping/stretching that happens because of the growing embryo. However, if you see any red blood, get it checked out

i am so relieved i am expierencing the same thing.

im getting the same thankgod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the same thing and im 3 weeks along but i didnt start to feel it til about a week ago and Oh boy it doesnt feel good and my legs cramp slightly but only at night.

hi,
does anyone have lower back ache with this? I have the pelvic on and off dull "pain" Actually feels like my period is coming but it doesn't. But I also get the same dull ache in my lower back. It is strange since I get pains the day before my period, this has been 2 weeks now.I am a little nervous since I haven't tested positive yet, I tested negative today, but just 1 day late on period. I have 2 children already, and with both children symptoms (dizzy, tired, bloated, became constpated) came one week post ovulation (I do basal temps), and I had negative test until one week past the "period" date. so...i am going by instincts and my history, but never had cramping with the bach ache.

Hi, iv got the back and stomach pain, iv not had my period, and had the pains which are similar to period pains for 4days. All my home tests and blood test have come back negative and below 2. But I feel pregnant my boobs are bigger my nipples have changed. Iv had bleeding last month that has lasted one day and a watery blood for the next 4days, iv had norsea, felt dizzy. And my stomach is hard iv known for about a month now, my stomach changed stright away. And now I have the pains and no period. The doctor thinks its something else, something but doesnt know what.

Did you get negative results last time you were pregnant, did they every come out positive??? Or when did you get the positive result? Im going for a scan on Friday to find out for such paying myself.

Thanks

It is frustrating when are body's are hard to read. I had a negative urine yesterday so they tested my blood, because my pains have gotten worse and they are a faraid I may have a tubular or ectpic pregnancy.
However, conception and implantation can be tricky, I could have just implanted later and the HCG the test pick up are not released until this time. At any rate, I am awaiting test results today.
With my two children I had 2 negative tests before each one. With my first child they told me I would be miscarrying because nothing was showing up on the ultrasound screen. I switched practice, the next week I went to see the new Dr. had a scan and there she was my little sac on the screen. So .....I think with women...Dr's are always 50/50 alot of guessing with us. We are more sesnsitive than men too, so I think we feel things going on, and we are very aware of changes that occur.
I hope this helped you.

hi
all of my test came back postive. i went striaght to the doctor. i have been having on again off again pain for 5 days. i'm getting and ultrasound to see where the baby is sitting. this will be number 4 for me. but the pain feel like my period is going to come on. i hate it

Hi im really scared
i was late on getting my period but still ended up getting it
i have severe pains around the womb area
im going for a pregnancy test on friday
are there chances i could be pregnant??
im only 17

I found out i was pregnant about 4 days agao but i was convinced for 2 weeks i was due on as the stomach cramps are just like period pains.
At first i was really worried about the poins but after reading that i'm not the only one i feel happier going to have a scan soon so my mind will totally be at rest.
Had no bleeding with it though but i do have very irregular periods so it's like my litlle miracle :-)

Im experiencing the same thing but it's weird I took a pregnancy test it came out negative and I haven't gotten a period for 3 months