hey, pass few days.. i've been having a dull pain on my lower abdoman.. esp the left side. i noticed that my upper left thigh and left testicle feels discomfort too.. but a very dull/sensitive sensation. My rectum/anus been having pressure too and some discomfort near or on my tailbone at times.

everything feels like constipation.. but i dont think it is.. because usually when i am.. my upper thighs or testicles or lower back dont feel discomfort

i also noticed that the discomfort goes on and off..

what can this be?

i am experiencing the same thing. lower left ab discomfort, cross between gas and pulled muscle feeling, left testicle slight pressure, and an odd feeling in the rectum. it often starts at the ab and seems to move to the rectum. it comes and goes. i dont know what it is, its only been 2 days.

I had similar indications when I had a hernia. It is a possibility you might want to consider.

yes, i thought about hernia but there doesnt seem to be a lump, which is a usual symptom.