I'm 21 weeks pregnant with my third. I never remember being so tired with my other children. For the last week all I can do is lay around. I have a condition where my placenta is laying lower then it should so I have been told to slow it down anyway but this is getting out of hand. I have a few contractions a day, Braxton Hicks, no big deal. But now, Im having pain in the lower right side of my tummy. It only last for a few minutes but it's intense enough I usually yip when it first hits and double over. I know I'm stretching and all but is this normal?

hi iam 21 weeks pregnant, and iam getting really bad pains in the bottom left hand side like really bad period pains but they last a long time and come and go. is any body else getting these? is it he way the babys lying or everything stretching like every one keeps telling me or is it normal?

hi im 16 weeks pregnant and im gettimg pains in my right side that comes on at night ive been to see my doctor but he told me it was growing pains but it is scary as its my first child

I am 14 weeks pregnant and getting pain in my lower left side first it was a suspected ectopic however this was ruled out with a scan. I am still getting the pains and was told it was stretching pains too it is worse if i poke my left side too is this the same?