Um. Yesterday at my third period lunch, around the time I JUST started eating my lunch, I felt a small pain in my right side. I didnt bother me much, but then during period 4 it get pretty persistant, and I remember asking my friend "Hey, where are my kidneys?" Because I immediately thought of kidney stones (btw, I just turned 18). It still wasnt TOO bad, but I have a pretty high tolerance for pain. However, during my 5th period (last class) the pain got a LOT worse. My right leg was getting really numb, and whenever I lifted it up, whether to climb stairs (OMG PAINFUL) or to cross my legs, it would make my stomach hurt. Actually it was kinda my back and front part of the right side of my abdomine. I went through a VERY painful bus ride home (1 hour long), I got home and the pain eased up a bit, still there but more of a tolerable level. Then my mom came home about 30 min later and I guess thats when it started to get worse. Standing, sitting, lying down, any position there was still pain. Then my mom called this medical hotline (at this point i was lying down in my bed in tears, about 8-9 hours since the pain started at lunch) and they said that i should be looked at in the next 3-4 hours. So we went to the hospital, and ya... after lots of waiting, i did a blood test and a urine test, and it showed that i had a UTI, but I thought I had one anyways before the pain ever started. The doctor who first looked at me said I could have kidney stones, or it COULD be appendicitis, but that I needed an ultrasound and that wouldnt be available till morning so ya. But in the morning i woke up and the pain was almost gone (i was on IV meds, something for pain, and gravol) and then ANOTHER doctor just basically said that i should just go home...

What do you guys think happened to me? This was DEFINATELY the most painful thing i have ever felt. completely on the right side, moved around from front to back a bit. Today I had a bit of pain, but i think its just gas (lower back pain actually... and where my boobs meet my chest, usually where gas pain is for me... drank lots of pop...)

I'm not sure what happened but I'm curious as to why you didn't get an ultrasound! Did the doctors explain why you didn't do that? Let me know what happened okay?

I slept in the emergency room hospital over night to wait for it, but when I woke up they basically just discharged me because my pain went away (still hurt a tiny bit but nothing in comparisson). I dont like that doctor lol. nice, but wtf?

Uhh, that last reply was me. Anyways, my mom was upset about not doing an ultrasound, so I am getting one done in a week and a bit. Right now, Im still getting a combination of lower back and lower abdominal pain, pain moreso in my back and painful throbbing in my abdomin. Its not too bad, but i think its getting worse. I dont know whats going on at all. I HIGHLY doubt im pregnant but how pregnant do you have to be to have an eptopic pregnancy, my last period was about 15 days ago so ya.. i only had sex once with a condom after that.. but just ruling out possibilities.

Hi there, having skipped a period, well, I think that's probably based on your stress! I don't think that you should feel very stressed about that because it's very possible. I hope that you're still doing well. Keep me posted on how you're doing, okay?

Hi,how are u? I'm going through these exact pains now!! Can u tell me what your final outcome was? Please and Thank You!

could be a cyst, they hurt bad when they bust