I have a problem, that has been going on for more than few years. I am 23 now. I feel dull pain in my lower right side of stomach. I think it is near my right ovary, but not sure. I didn’t visit doctor for this problem, cos it never seemed so troublesome… it is just dull pain and I always thought it will go away by itself, but the pain is still here. This is not really painful experience, but it quite annoying and I am beginning to worry what this might be…

Hey,
Maybe you have problems with ovaries. Did you visit you gyn? If you have problems with ovaries, gyn is the first one who will see on ultrasound if sth is wrong with you… here is my experience. I also felt this dull pain, but was never really paying any attention to it, since it didn’t really hurt me and, as you, I always thought it will go away by itself… but it didn’t ..By that time, I didn’t have my gyn. When I was 21, I decided to get visit doctor, not because of this dull pain in my lower right side of stomach, but for precocious reasons… and she discovered tumor on my right ovary… she says this is nothing to be worried about.. it happens very common with young women and sometimes smaller tumors are cleaned up by itself (with monthly period), but sometimes they must be removed surgically…not a serious surgery. Maybe this is not the case with you, this is my experience with dull pain in my lower right side of stomach, but I gues you won’t know till you visit a doctor for this problem…
I wish you all the best!