I have an enlarged clavicle on the right side near the sternum. there is no pain or injury to the area. what's up?

I see that your post was a long time ago but I have the same condition now.  I have submitted my x-rays/previous finding to a new doctor so hopefully will find out some new information shortly.

I have been suffering with the same problem since June 7th. I am a Doula and after that June delivery i have had this swelling on my right side just below my clavicle.I thought it was due to the mommy in labor hanging on my neck.thinking it was just a dislocation waited to see if it would heal. It's causing me extream neck pain that radiates into my ear and burning across my chest. All though the pain is getting a little better i still have pain when sleeping or lying down Going to the Dr. tomorrow but i know she will just dimiss it. Like she did when i entered her office very sick and with a 30lbs weight loss unable to eat for a month. she said i had the flu, I was like for a month? later was hospitalized with pacreatitis.That was caused by taking to much Advil and Tylonol that i was taking for exteam back pain that several Dr dimissed. Later through CT scan found out I had a broken tailbone and 3 bulging disc.  Thats why i am here checking for like stories before go to the Dr. dont have much faith in our medical system.

what was it I have the same thing

They had no explanation at all.  It was biopsied with no results.