I am 21 years old and have found a lump on my neck. I have actually on both sides. Does anyone else have it? What could lump on my neck mean?

I have them too and they are lymph gland inflamed as I’ve been told. I have them for a long time and sometimes they increase and then decrease. If the lump was not there before, see your doctors in case it is something serious. It is better to be sure. But I think it is probably an enlarged lymph node, which just needs to be watched.

symmetrical? just below the jaw on the sides of you neck?
they most probably are lymph nodes, they swell up to fight off infection, if you are concerned simply visit a doctor

I am actually only 14, but I have the same problem, it's actually beginning to scare me. I asked my doctor what it meant the last time I went, and she said that it shouldn't be a problem unless the dissapear and come back, so if that happens I'd recommend seeing a doctor, and if you hear anything let me know because this has been happening to my neck, too.