Hello! I am very concerned and I hope that you will be able to help me. Namely, I have noticed something under my chin. It looks like swollen lymph node to me, but I am not sure that you can get swollen lymph nodes under chin at all. I hope that you will know more about this and that you will tell me. Thank you in advance!

Hello! First of all, you can get swollen lymph node under chin. Face is full of lymph nodes. Second of all, I assume that you have some infection. When I say infection, I meant on acne or pimple. Maybe sounds funny, but you can get swollen lymph nodes because of this problem.

Hi there,
Lymphatic system of our body is very complex and it is very important. The lymph nodes are there to warn us if when have some kind of health condition in our body, like infection, and to fight this infection and help our body to get better. As you can see the role for lymph nodes is huge. As complex as it is the system of nodes is distributed all over our body and even under our chin. I think that most of our lymph nodes is located in the upper part of our body around our neck.
Now, how long have you been feeling this lump under your chin? Have you noticed any health problems in paste several days?