%-) for the last 3 days ive noticed im haveing alittle pain on my left side of my neck right on top of the jaw bone just alittle under my ear . when i touch it . it moves its not that painful at all . could this be a swollen lymp note ? or is this something i should be concerned about?

I found a sore spot on the left side of the jaw bone exactly 5cm below my left ear 5 days ago, it has not gone away.  It is sore to touch, but when I yawn or gape I do not have the sore spot, it seems to disappear, I cannot find it with my mouth open, I do not think it is a lymph gland,  but I have an appointment to see my doctor to-morrow. You can never be too careful, always get painful spots etc checked 

Well,
In my opinion this is a swollen lymph node. You have to know that lymph nodes tend to swell when you have some sort of an infection in your body. The place where the swelling occurred is a place where your infection is located. In my opinion you might be having an ear infection. Do you have any pain in your ear? Also this can be caused by your tonsils and tonsil infection. So as you can see there are several reasons for lymph nodes to swell here. You should find the right cause of the infection and start the treatment as soon as possible. Antibiotics are very helpful for this kind of problems.
Good luck,
Karel

Thank you. I did see my Dr, and he assurred me it was nothing, To stop touching it and it would disappear. It definately was not an infection or a Lymph node swelling. He was right. It has disappeared.