A few days ago I noticed that I had a bump under the skin on the right side of my neck. I believe it is a swollen lymphnode and it is quite big. I have also been experiencing very frequent urination lately. I also discovered, before the lump, that I have quite a big rash under both armpitsl. It is red, very itchy and sort of smooth but the skin is sort of peeled off and red. I also feel dizzy when I get up sometimes, which I believe can be a symptom of low blood pressure. I do not know if all of these symptoms connect but I am nervous about the swollen lymph node and rash etc...

PLease HELP!!!

It's a bit late, but it sounds like when I had glandular fever. Did you find out what it was?

Lymph nodes are a part of our immune system, so whenever you have any infection in your body your lymph nodes will be involved in the process of fighting this infection. The rash shows that something is affecting your skin. Have you noticed any selling under your arms? I don’t think that this can be caused by low blood pressure but rather some bacteria. Your best option is to run some test and see what is causing your rash. When you have the cause of your problems then you can apply the best possible treatment there is. You have to know that lymph nodes are going to be normal as soon as you body is free from infections.