I have 2-3 lumps on my left testicle. They SEEM to vary is size depending on my orientation. 

I'm 16, they feel semi hard. Like ear cartilage but softer. They're at the top of my testicle, branching out of the epididymis. The epididymis itself is swollen and I assume inflamed. 

They're tall and thin, I can bend them back and forth. By that I mean I can like flick them one way and they will return back to their original position. They're only a few mm tall.

I did the light test and they're not completely non transparent, light comes through but you can see that its a darker, rigid outline where it is. 

They become sore the more a examine them. The Vas Deferns and all the "piping" seem to be swollen also.

I'm a HUGE hypochondriac, but terrified of talking to my parents to take me to the doctor. I'm not afraid of a doctor, just the convo with my mother/father.

They haven't appeared to have grown since I discovered them a while back.

Any help is much appreciated, and if you can help me find a way to talk to my parents, I would be very appreciative. 

Acute epididymitis always occur urgently. Patients have systemic symptoms, such as high fever and an increase of white blood cells. Acute epididymitis often occur on one side of the epididymis. The scrotum can be swelling, red, and PAINFUL and the pain can spread to low abdomen and groin. Chronic epididymitis has no obvious symptoms, and its symptoms various on different patients. If patients cannot take prompt treatment or take mistreatment, they risk for an withering in testis and infertility. Acute epididymitis would become an chronic epididymitis if it is not cured for over one week, and the symptoms would release. Acutally, i'd like to suggest you see a doctor and get it checked out, since there're many conditions and diseases share common symptoms. If you do have one, you may get priscription. Herbal medicine such as diuretic and anti-inflammatory pill could also be a good option, herbs are more natural. You could google it and have a look. 

Good luck!

So you think that it is epididymitis? 

I should have added that a year ago I had a soft, pea sized lump in the head of the epididymis a year ago, which I believe is common with epididymitis. It has since gone.

Yes, epididymitis can cause your symptoms. You'd better go to see the doctor to make sure. Don't worry too much. Antibiotics and herbal medicine can help you to treat this disease. Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill seems herbal medicine. It may help you.