im 19, and I have never had any problems with my testicles before now. both my testicles are very sore, i had noticed two small lumps below each testicle about the size of peas. a couple days ago, they were not attached to the testicle, but outside of it, i guess on the epididymis. and today they were swollen and they hurt. also i found four lumps on my groin area, two on each side in the same location and they hurt as well, also a lump around my neck. i dont know what to do. is this something anyone knows anything about. i read about lymph node glands or something that can swell, but i dont know iif the testicle soreness is related. could it be a bacterial thing, treatable or wait it out.

I don’t think you should wait it out, I would rather have it checked if I were you. I mean you don’t get pain in the testicles every day and have the nodes swell as well.
Have you had unprotected sex lately? If not gastrointestinal bacteria, it could also be sexually transmittable bacteria.
There are lymph nodes all over our body but usually those that are near the infection site swell, so I can’t really link the lumps on the neck and groins.
Considering your testicles hurt and you can feel epididymis lumps, it could be bacteria infection. Epididymitis usually causes severe symptoms like pain, even fever, so I would rather see what’s going on. Bacteria can travel and progress, so the sooner you get rid of it-the better.
Bacteria is easily treated if found in time.

Try not to be such a acres little girl in the future. You need to be in the ER as you are writing this post. Get to the doctor! You don't want to have to have an orchiopexy. Go to the doctor.