lump on the top of my right testicle and pain when im walking and some time on my left its had been like weak and im 18

Hello there! Have you had any specific activities before the lump occurred?
How would you describe the lump? Is it like a swelling on top of the testicle or something that may look like a normal anatomy lump?

The only thing I could think of is a spermatocele or a normal anatomy of epididymis.
Epididymis is a LUMPY tube that is situated on top of the testicle and it serves to store sperm. These epididymis lumps could be felt sometimes.

If there’s a swelling, then it could be spermatocele. The only thing that confuses me is that spermatoceles are more common in older men who are over 40. They are cysts that had formed in the epididymis and are filled with milky or clear fluid that may contain dead sperm.

Their common size is not bigger that 2-3 centimeters in diameter but they could grow to be larger. In that case, they may cause discomfort or hurt. They are not harmful but should be removed (by doctor OF COURSE) if they grow.

Do you experience any other symptoms that could have something to do with this? Are you sexually active?

I HAVE LOTS PAIN ON MY RIGHT TESTICLE WHEN I WALK IT HURTS BUT WHEN I SET DOWN IT DONT HURT BUT TWO MONTHS AGO I STARTED JAKINGOFF LIKE ONCE DAY THEN I QUIT FOR ONLY ONCE WEEK AND THIS PAIN SOME TIMES COMES MOSTLY FROM MY RIGHT TESTICKE AND SOMETIME FROMTHE LIFT AND ITS LIKE SMALL BUBBLE ON MY RIGHT TESTICE ITS NOT HARD OR SOFT AND ITS AT RIGHT TESTICLE BUT FROM THE LEFT TOP

need answer fast thank u

You need to see an urologist, it is probably a bacterial inflammation. Why are you sitting at home and waiting for an answer when you should be off at the doc’s for a proper treatment.
These bacterial inflammations can complicate if not treated in time but why let them complicate if they could be easily treated with a course of antibiotics.

If your epididymis has been inflamed and not treated, the condition can progress to even more complicated conditions like chronic inflammation (so that you won’t be able to get rid of it), you could develop scrotal abcess or cutaneous scrotal fistula, and even become infertile.

Masturbation has nothing to do with this, but you may experience problems during masturbation if you don’t go and see a doc. Or have you done that already;?

ive already went to the docter and he gave me some medicin ive been takeing it for 3weeks and how long is a course ? and do i jack off or dont jackoff so it will go away faster . what if antibiotics dont work ? need answer

ive went to the docter have look at it and he gave me medicin for it what if the medcine he gave dont work ive been takeing it for three weeks do post to jack off while takeing it make it go away faster or should i dont? need answer fast.

how long is corse? need answer fast thank you

hello again! What kind of tests did your doctor perform? Did he only feel your testicles or did some other testing as well.
I suppose it is a bacterial inflammation of the epididymis, called epididymitis (how else) because of the length of the procedure. Epididymitis treatment usually lasts that long.
Do you know what kind of drug you were given? I actually am not aware about masturbation and epididymitis. I checked some sources and it is not mentiones, so I reckon if you don’t feel any discomfort you are free to do it but I don’t know if it will help you clear the infection. I know it works for prostatitis.

However, what I heard works for epididymitis is bed rest, lying in the position where you would elevate your scrotum and applying ice packs.

what causes the bacteria in the tests? and he felt it and he gave me some ani biotics how long is it until it goes away like two months or three months

Well, bacteria can travel from penis or bladder or even prostate, it all depends what kind of bacteria it is, how old you are, if you are sexually active, etc

Epididymitis can be caused by bacteria from the intestines, as well as by sexually transmitted bacteria. E. Coli that is intestinal bacterium may travel from anywhere in the urinary tract, most commonly bladder.
If epididymitis is caused by STD bacteria like Chlamydia or gonorrhea, it may take several months until it spreads to the testicle. In that case, bacteria come from penis, through reproductive tract to the testicle.

Sometimes although rarely, epididymitis may be infected from the systemic infection when bacteria goes through the blood stream and ends up in the testicles.

As far as I know, treatment usually lasts for 3-4 weeks.

hi im 18 years old and have lump on my right top left testicle and had it for four months it shrank a little bet ive been going to doctor he gives me every time i go ani biotics and he said it is iflamaton of bacteria what should i do of changeing in my life style should massage while i lay down becuase that seem to get smaller he exmend me with his hands and this last time i went he me gave shot for it but it didnt work almost forgot; when massagemy testicles does that do any thing bad to my testicles???????? and does this hurt me if try to have kids becuase imgoing to get married????

need answer fast please thank you