Hello! Last night as my girl and I were fooling around, we noticed a small lump at the back of my testicle. I think that the lump is on the epididymis. How dangerous is this? Could it be cancer? The lump doesn’t hurt or anything! All info is more than welcome!

Hello! First thing you should know is that the back of testicle is naturally lumpy. That is epididymis. That is why it is important to know how your testicles look like and feel so that you can notice abnormalities if they show up. You do know about the testicle self-examination, right? However, lumps in the testicles can be sometimes caused by cysts, or even Chlamydia, or e. coli but these last two are usually painful. However, if you are not sure if this lump is normal or not, you should visit a urologist and make sure everything is ok, and then learn about self examination if you haven’t by now.