good day,

im 28 years old. male. a week and half a go both my testicles became tender and are still tender,they seem to be not hanging and more in my abdomen. kidneys are not sore at all.

the pain worsens when sitting and i feel a pain in my front side of hips. bladder feels abit bloated. the pain is manageable and I have taken no tablets to help as not needed. I have no means to get to a doctor for the next week. 

what could be wrong. Could it be a infection? I have no temperature. I have felt for lumps but im not a doctor and dont feel anything serious.

could anyone help please?

Hi Jay,

It certainly could be an infection, or trauma of some sort.

See your doctor.  No sex until you are checked, it could indicate an STD.

Thank you very much medic dan,

i was thinking infection as well. I have antibiotics for e coil infection and will give it a try. thanks for the help. will see the doctor when im back in my country next week.

thanks

Jay, don't try to treat this yourself.

Not all antibiotics are the same or target the same infections.  You DO need to see your doctor.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HELP. CHATTED TO MY DOC BACK HOME AND SAID THE TABLETS I HAVE WILL BE FINE FOR THE ABOVE UNTIL I GET HOME ON THURSDAY THEN HE WILL HAVE A GOOD LOOK AT ME. APPRECIATE THE HELP.
TAKE CARE

Common causes of testicle pain include:

Epididymitis -- inflammation of the ducts through which sperm leaves the testicle. This is often caused bychlamydia, a sexually transmitted disease, or a urinary tract infection that results from an inability to empty the bladder because of an enlarged prostate

Orchitis -- inflammation of one or both testicles, which may be caused by bacteria or a virus like mumps. Orchitis can occur at the same time as epididymitis or prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate gland).

Fluid in the testicles often causes painless swelling, but may cause mild discomfort. There are several main types of fluid collection:

Varicocele -- enlarged veins in the scrotum that carry blood away from the testicles.Spermatocele -- fluid in the epididymis that forms a cyst and often contains dead sperm cells.Hydrocele -- fluid in the area inside the scrotum, surrounding the testicle; common in newborns.

Pain may also be caused by a hernia or an unrelieved erection. I had an infection before and had got treated by herbal medicine Diuretic and anti-inflammatory pill. This formula can treat multiple infections at the same time, you may google this and take a look. Whatever, you need to see a doctor first.