Last two weeks my left epididymis hurts. The only time i am pain free is when i wake in the morning and when the testicle skin shrinks and makes them look smaller (usualy from low temperature). The pain is manageable but constant, should i see a doctor? I think the first time a had the pain was wearing loose underwear.

Hi mous! Since you have been feeling the discomfort for over two weeks now, I reckon that you should have it checked at the urologist office. Maybe it is some kind of small infection because when I suffered from epididymitis, the pain was definitely not manageable, it was devastating and my scrotum was as big as a tennis ball. I was very nauseous and even had fever.
I also know that the pain in the testicle wouldn’t necessarily mean it was a testicular problem. Often, a kidney stone that passes its way from the kidney to the urethra to the outer world causes pain in the scrotum but you would probably have a discomfort in lower back as well and elsewhere.
Inguinal hernia is known for causing in the testicles, but besides testicles, you would probably have a lump in the groins or very swollen testicle.
Depending on your age, you may be having prostate problems or like I already said suffer from mild infection, but you certainly won’t know until you see a doc!

mous, i have exactly that problem right now and have an appointment with the urologist tomorrow.

what did your problem end up being??

thanks,
d