To start off, I'm 16 in High School. I am not sexually active. 

Last year, during the summer, I was coming home from a vacation when I had a pain in my right testicle. I did a check and found a pea sized lump on the top of my epididymis. I dealt with it and it went away after so long. The pain lingered a tad, but it was more of a discomfort. Fast forward to the beginning of the school year, I had aching. I've had aching ever since. My left testicle now also has a lump in the epididymis that seems to vary in size. At the end of the epididymis, there is a flappy lump (I can flip it back and forth, not rock hard) that seems to vary on how hard it is. All lumps seem to cause discomfort. Both empididymy(?) seem to be inflamed/swollen. I always felt comfortable self diagnosing myself because I'm too afraid to ask my parents. I know I'm not supposed to do that.

Now I have the discomfort/pain in my lower left quadrant when I walk. The pain is right above my groin so I assume its the tubing that leads to be epididymis. The left tubing feels like a bag of worms and there is a ridge on my left testicle that seems to go down when I touch it (I believe it is a varicocele.) 

Anyways, I want a professional opinion before I ask to go to the doctors. Also, can you give a way to ask my parents rather than saying "My balls hurt and I let it go, take me to the doc."

These things should not be left to chance. I recommend seeing a doctor. I'm sure your parents wont be embarrassed. Best not take any chances.

It may be associated with epididymitis or varicocele, which are common causes of testicle pain. Especially for varicocele, it's usually develop on the left side of the scrotum and may produce no symptoms. Alternatively, varicoceles may cause a sense of fullness and aching and throbbing pain that becomes bothersome when a man stands. The varicocele feels like a bag of worms if the scrotum is touched when the man is standing. However, the swelling usually disappears and symptoms resolve when he reclines because blood flow to the enlarged veins decreases.

Do not hesitate to mention this to your parents, you may also try to google herbal formula called diuretic and anti-inflammatory pill, it has a website provides online service for free, i use it, you could consult the online doctors, i believe they may help you. Good luck!