I am having a lump at the upper part of left testicle(perhaps near the epididymis) . I put a torch light behind it in a dark room . Light is passing through the lump clearly but not through both the testicles and cords ... Please suggest me what it may be ?

It could be something harmless, it could also be a more serious problem.I think it perhaps associate with varicocele, especially when it occurs on your left testicle. (My nephew had one before and later had it treated by herbal medicine called diuretic and anti-inflammatory pill) Varicoceles (swollen blood vessels) are a common cause of testicular lumps. And a varicocele is an abnormal tortuosity and dilation of veins of the pampiniform plexus within the spermatic cord. It is somewhat like a varicose vein of the scrotum. Varicocelesare caused by faulty one way valves with in the vein that carries deoxygenated blood away from the scrotum. You'd better mention this to your parents and you need to see a doctor. Of course, there might be other possibilities and only your doctor may make things clear.