I have been having some sharp to severe pains in my left testicle.It's a constant pain and does not go away.Back in 2011 I had surgery for rectal cancer and The chemo and radiation.Since surgery I have lost length and feeling.I can no longer have intercourse so I'm wondering if it has something to do with that.Please Help!!!

Hi Greg,

I'd suggest you see a urologist.  It could be due to an infection or something else.  The point is, you need an examination.

Good luck.

I also think your pain may caused by an infection. Epididymitis is possible? Acute epididymitis often occur on one side of the epididymis. The scrotum can be swelling, red, and PAINFUL and the pain can spread to low abdomen and groin. Chronic epididymitis has no obvious symptoms, and its symptoms various on different patients. Acute epididymitis would become an chronic epididymitis if it is not cured for over one week, and the symptoms would release. You'd better see a doctor and get it checked out. I know a herbal formula named diuretic and anti-inflammatory pill, it provides online service for free, you could consult the online doctors for multiple male problems. You may google it and take a look, hope it helps. 

You need to see a specialist to rule out anything life threatening. One of 5 things to go to the emergency room is testicular pain (possible torsion). You should never have pain in your testicle.