Hello there, I am a guy who is 52 years old. I would like to know everything about kidney disease called lupus. I have been recently diagnosed with this disease and that is why I need an answer as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for everything you say. Sorry to waste your valuable time.

Ok, I know what you need to know. I will be able to help you out. Lets start with some basics. Lupus nephritis is an inflammation of the kidney caused by systemic lupus erythematosus, a disease of the immune system. That is a general definition of this condition. Patients may experience symptoms of kidney disease but we can't generalize things on this matter. Blood tests, urinalysis, ultrasound scans of the kidneys can help doctors in discovering this condition. Therapy depends of severity of the disease.

WHAT SYMPTOMS DID YOU HAVE THAT BROUGHT YOUR DOCTOR TO DIAGNOSE LUPUS. DID YOUR PSA LEVEL INCREASE?

I need help knowing anything i can do to get rid of lupus dieases

Hi I am a 44 year old wome who has had a lot of health problems all my life I have recently been diagnosed with Lupus and i has answered a lot of questions for me. but I have a problem with my kidneys at least I believe that they are. first of all I have severe pain on either sides of my middle back and quite a few times I have had severaly dark urine. I feel sick all the time and I have swelling of both sides of my neck above collar bone. this is getting me very scared please reply