My mother in law was diagnosed with lupus several years ago. Lately, she has been complaining on low blood pressure. I was wondering if this is normal and something we should expect or not. Has anyone had similar problem? I will really appreciate to read what you think. Thank you in advance.

Hi to you too. You haven’t mentioned which form of the disease your mother in law has. It is not all the same. Sometimes it can affect kidneys, sometimes joints, skin, lungs or some other organ. I suppose that those are kidneys in your mother in law’s case. Kidneys are important organs in regulating blood pressure. If they are affected, there can be some problems with regulating blood pressure. I am not sure about the details. Your mother in law should consult her nephrologist. I am sorry I couldn’t help you more. Bye!