Hello, folks. My friend told me how his sister suffered from wegener’s granulomatosis. This is the first time in my life to hear about this disease. I have never heard about it before. I would like to know which part of body is affected in this disease. Thanks in advance. Bye!

Hello to you too. Wegener’s granulomatosis is uncommon disease. It is a vasculitis. It affects blood vessels and leads to their inflammation. This can affect almost every organ and part in the body. There are some organs that are more frequently affected than others. Those are kidneys, lungs and upper respiratory tract. Since the blood flow to these organs is compromised and then their function is affected. It mostly appears with people between 30 and 50 years old. If you want to know anything else, don’t hesitate to ask. Bye!

well it can affect younger people than that i am only 23 and i have it and i kid u not it has really put my life on hold and i just really wish that there is sum help out there i mean i have no insurance because i lost my job because of this dame disorder and now no insurance will take me they consider me too much as a risk so yea and ssi well i hired a lawyer after getting denied 3 times and now i have to wait up too two years just to go to court to pleaded my case and thats if i win and in the mean time i am getting worse i cant go back to the hospital that i was getting my treatments from cause i owe them already 85 thousand dollars so yea if anyone has anything that or any info that wold help me out  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use