I have lately some weird sensations of burning scalp that spreads all over my face, feel like my eyes and nose are burning also. These burning sensations won’t let mi live normal it does make me problems in my daily activities. Is there anyone who experienced burning scalp sensations to help me solve this?

You know there’re many causes that may be burning scalp related such as sunburn, migraine, anxiety, stress, lack of vitamin B12, sinusitis, cerebrovascular accident, cold or maybe you might be just using the wrong hair products. But it also might be related to some more severe disease. The cause of my burning scalp was diabetic nerve pain and that mans that my nerves are damaged a lot by very high sugar levels in my blood. I am actually a diabetic for years and this weird sensation of burning scalp is just the result of my condition. And it’s not only burning it is about tingling, numbness and pain also. I am not saying that you might be having diabetes for there’re also some other causes or maybe you’re simply allergic to a soap or shampoo you use. Or maybe you have dry skin for dry skin may also give some burning scalp and face sensation. But it’s always better to check it with your doc for if these symptoms are long lasted than it’s always better to have some medical control so if needed you might get proper treatment. I personally am taking Lyrica that treats my nerve pain provoked by my diabetes and since I have started using it burning scalp sensations have been reduced significantly.