Hi. I'm 36 year old man.
Before this occurred to me I consider my self to be very healthy man but now, I'm not so sure in this statement.
About a week ago I started to feel first symptoms. At the beginning I felt almost fever, headache, poor appetite and loss of energy.
I didn’t know what could cause this but I thought it was result of hard working on my job, but yesterday, I started to suffer from high fever, severe headache, nausea and vomiting and stiff neck.
This got me really worried. This couldn’t be caused by fatigue, I'm sure of that. What could it be? Should I contact some doctor over this?

Well, over than four years ago I have experienced almost same symptoms like you. I contacted my neurologist and he determined that I suffer from mild form of some disease called encephalitis!
You probably don’t know anything about it so I will share some informations with you.
Encephalitis literally means an inflammation of the brain.
There are several causes of encephalitis but in most cases it’s a virus.
Of the many different kinds of viruses that can cause encephalitis, one of the most dangerous is the herpes simplex virus.
Treatment for mild cases mainly consists of rest and a healthy diet.
No antibiotic drug can help you because we are talking about virus disease, but they can relieve your headaches and fever.
Good luck!