I’ve heard about some people here on the net that succeed in weight loss more then 4 pounds a week with Drozd diet. That’s why I thought it will work with me too, so 7 days ago I got my pills too. Since then, I haven’t really felt I been losing weight. I don’t know what’s the problem? Did anyone else

I was on the Drozd diet for about a month too. All together, maybe I lost about 5 pounds. That is 5 pounds less then I was, but not some heart stopping either. I was doing everything that book asked you to. Just it wasn’t work as I was hoping, same like you. I ended up sending Drozd pills back. Honestly, the only thing that was working out was care about what I am eating, and how much. Anyway, this helped me to go from 159lbs to 140lbs in about 4 or 5 months. Nothing extraordinary, no fast fixes and no wonder pills. But for me it was working. My goal was 145lbs and I have passed that. If you are thinking about Drazd diet go ahead and give a try, it doesn’t hurt.
It gets you start with loosing weight, what is the most important.

I tried the pills too but I have thyroid problems and read on the bottle that if you have thyroid disorders, you cannot take the spice tabs. I would like to send them back but am having a hard time finding the name and address of the company. Do you have it by any chance? I would really appreciate it.

Huh I throw away the cover so I cannot remember what was exactly the address of my distributor? Did you buy it directly from Drozd "company" or from people calling themselves legal distributors? :-D