For all my life I had problems with overweight. I think that genetics had a big role in this because my mother also had problems with obesity.
You can't even imagine how painful can be watching television and reading magazines with skinny girls in it.
I am 27 years old and I’ve never had any boyfriend.
In my life I tried about one hundred different types of diets and none of them worked for me.
I tried not to eat sugar, fat or pasta but also-there was no effect what so ever.
Recently I heard of some new diet program called Maggie Drozd diet plan. I heard this is some new method and I was hopping someone has used it. Please, could someone provide me with additional info on this method?

Yes, it is a new method of diet planning. It is based on some so called “negative calorie” food. I didn’t use it but my friend did and she was thrilled with an effect.
Truth is that all foods have some calories. No food is actually "negative calorie" food. But there is a catch!
Negative calorie foods are foods, which use more calories to digest than the calories the foods actually contain!
In other words, the body has to work harder in order to extract calories from these foods.
This kind of certainly isn’t chocolate and sugar-rich food.
But, broccoli, for example, needs more calories to burn than they really have. So, broccoli is in fact-“negative calorie” food.
Some of “these” are also cabbage, carrot, cauliflower, celery, chili and many others.
These foods are natural plant foods with high carbohydrates and fibers and very less fat.
So, what I suggest you to is to go to one healthy food shop and by your self some of these plants.
Eat them as much as you can and you will see-your overweight problem will be ancient history!