A mild-mannered man was tired of being bossed around by his wife so he
went to a psychiatrist. The psychiatrist said he needed to build his self-esteem, and so gave him a book on assertiveness, which he read on the way home. He had finished the book by the time he reached his house.

The man stormed into the house and walked up to his wife. Pointing a finger in her face, he said, "From now on, I want you to know that I am the man of this house, and my word is law! I want you to prepare me
a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm finished eating my meal, I expect
a sumptuous dessert afterward. Then, after dinner, you're going to
draw me my bath so I can relax. And when I'm finished with my bath, guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair ...."

"The funeral director," said his wife.

A FD I know actually has a hair stylist come in and do the wimmins hair. It means a big deal to a lot of people.

My Mom had to do that along with her 2 sisters for her father last year. I can't imagine having to do that. My mom told me why certain things were put in the casket so that was cool but still tough to look at and imagine dealing with.

I often wonder how well I will handle it when it is time for me to make those kinds of decisions!

NNOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW

How about some Pizza!

My dad was a funeral director for most of my childhood and he either had a hair stylist do the hair or my grandmother would do it sometimes (she was a licensed funeral director too).