male fungal infection

Well, what about it? Yes, men can get penis fungal infection. The risk is higher if you are not circumcised. Most of the times, the cause is low hygiene. It has never been confirmed that unprotected sex with the infected partner can transmit the fungus infection. Men who have diabetes are more susceptible to fungus infections because of their elevated sugar in the urine.
Most of the guys just don’t go to see the doctor for such “small” issues. But, I’ll tell you one thing guys: as soon as you see read blotches, feel burning sensation during intercourse, feel burning sensation of the penis, transient rash or anything similar, go pay a visit to the doc immediately. You should probably also abstain from sexual activities.
People tend to mix the fungus indications with the herpes. This is why it is essential to see the professional concerning this issue.
It is usually treated by different creams, anti-fungal suppositories or tablets.

Actually, men are seldon the cause of this, but most often gets it from women that develops changing PH value in their viginas
In women

Fatigue
High stress
Hormonal fluctuations during the menstrual cycle
Increased warmth and moisture in the vaginal area
Menopause
Not drying the outer vaginal area thoroughly after bathing
Oral contraceptives (birth control pills)
Perfumed feminine hygiene sprays
Poor diet
Poorly ventilated clothing and underwear
Poor personal hygiene
Pregnancy
Some pharmaceutical prescriptions
Tight-fitting clothing or pantyhose
Use of antibiotics, in particular 'broad spectrum' antibiotics
Vaginal intercourse with inadequate lubrication
Wearing a damp bathing suit or pantyhose for an extended time
Other Factors

Douches wash away healthy secretions and normal bacteria and dry the surface of the vagina
Steroid medicines, such as Prednisone
Sweating
Topical anti-microbial agents
Uncontrolled diabetes mellitus, which raises blood sugar levels making a good environment for yeast to grow
Candida can be transmitted between people by sexual contact

In Men

Men also get yeast infections caused by:

Condoms with nonoxynol-9 added to the lubricant which may contribute to anal yeast infection
Direct contact
Unprotected sex
and can also be caused from:

Diabetes (men with diabetes are more susceptible to yeast infections due to elevated sugar in the urine)
Prolonged antibiotic use
Help Factors

Abstain from vaginal intercourse until you are infection-free
Keep sex devices clean
Wash your hands or change your gloves in between touching sexual organs

I have had a topical, external fungal rash... commonly called diaper rash or jock itch... in the past...

but I found a very simple and cost effective solution.
It's called diaper rash cream.... and can be found at the Pharmastis or Chemists shop.

You can spend a lot for a tube of Jock Itch cream, or get essentially the same stuff in the baby isle. Apply the cream to the scrotum and groin... and find that it cures the itch just as fast and as well as the "professional" cream that they sell for this also.

As for internal, or something more serious, I defer to the learned man above! ;-)

what if u  have a brown kida   looking  bits on ur penis that are darker then  other parts would that be a fungus or some thing its not itchy or anything what so ever

i have fungal infection on my penies. please give me about what problem i have that infection 

i have fungal infection on my penies. please give me about what problem i have that infection also allergy.