I went to the doctor and he diagnosed it as candidiasis and gave me a prescription for a cream (don’t recall the name). Used up all the cream and it was still there. So, I got a 28-day supply of Nizoral (200 mg per day). Still the burning continued. Then, I got two tubes of an anti-fungal/steroidal cream. Nothing…
Someone on a web board suggested I try Monistat. So, I bought a box of 7-day Monistat. That gave me a horrible rash after 4 days of use. The rash went away after 3 days of non-use.
The burning continues. The burning mainly occurs during the day and mainly while I’m sitting. The burning is not there when I wake up and go to the gym.
I shower and change my underwear daily. I use powder down there to absorb the moisture. I’m taking acidophoullis pills (spelling?) and Candida-formulated supplements. I also tried tea tree oil, but the odor has been banned from the house.
For a period of about 6 weeks (a couple of months ago), I cut out all sugar and carbs, but that didn’t help.
Does anyone have any other suggestions, ideas and/or comments.
these are the causes:
1. Infection (bacteria, viruses, candida, parasites)
2. Autoimmune disorders (food allergy, candida, intoxication)
3. Delaying orgasm for unreasonably long periods (congestion)
5. Long hours of sitting, lack of exercise, cold, vibration while driving a car or riding a bicycle
6. Overeating, overweight (congestion and pressure on the pelvic organs)
7. Vitamin or mineral deficiency (especially zinc)
8. Stress, overwork, lack of sleep
9. Excess of caffeine, alcohol
10. Low immunity (HIV, chemotherapy, hormone therapy)
11. Sexually-transmitted diseases: chlamydia, gonorrhea, and trichomonas (among others) and the sexually transmissible "normal" flora of the vagina or rectum.
1. Herbal Medicine - saw palmetto, pygeum, and licorice. They help to treat infection, shrink the prostate, relieve pain and congestion, and promote normal sexual function
2. Karlovy Vary Healing Mineral Water supplies more than 40 vital electrolytes (potassium, calcium, magnesium, etc.) and microelements (zinc, cobalt, iron, chromium, etc),
3. Therapeutic Prostatic Massage, aka Prostate Massage
Prostate massage can help antibiotics and herbs to penetrate the prostate, and it enhances excretion of infected fluid.
4. Healing Food Consultation is also very important in healing Chronic Prostatitis. Using the "healing power of food", we can give you a customized diet plan that was developed in European naturopathic clinics.
5. Acupuncture can improve deteriorated sexual function and increase a man's libido, ability to maintain an erection, and sexual feeling.:
6. Acupuncture variants i.e. electropuncture, magnet therapy, vibro-magnetic massage, and cupping. This non-drug method is effective for the decrease of pain, improvement of prostatic circulation and ease of urination, and diminution of stress and anxiety. In addition, acupuncture can improve deteriorated sexual function and increase a man's libido, ability to maintain an erection, and sexual feeling.
7. Body-Mind Connection is a unique service to heal diseases caused by mental and physical imbalances.
8. Bioenergetics-used to increase energy by removing mental blockages and improving Body/Mind Connection.
9. Releasing stress
my major culprits were: excessive ejaculations, sitting too long (IT job), stress among others.
i have been on PSA Caps: Prostate Specific Advantage, which has saw palmetto, lycopene etc in it for a month now and this burning has subsided subtantially. this has been welcome as i couldn't even sit for 30 minutes before the pain started
try this.. i applied tetracylicline meication TOGETHER with an antifungal candida cream presciped with doctors.
3 times a day for 2 weeks.
if it had gone into the urethra..try doxycline and arithomizene.
for 1 week or 2 weeks.
the rest are similar practices
no carbs - no sugars
just raw fibre.
after very bath...dry GENTLY YOUR penis.
and then pull sin all the way back and let it dry with fan for ten minutes
at least 2-3 tmes a d ay
avoid alcohols..smoking altogether.
it will come back. u have to eat well. cut your meats also minimal
brocolli..grapefruit seed extract and cranberry extract - unsweetened cranbeey juice is good also.
bascially the works.
and then see how.
and give the penis a rest. no masturbation for once a week.
do it light also.
see what happens.
Stress may be a big part of this all too. I am delicate and suseptible.
I stay away from wheat, all sugars (cheat with honey), and dairy.
@sportsjer_phxHi, do you still have problems? have you more information or is it still the same? And are you positive it is candida
@cim & ALLPlease look at my posts on page 3 here: https://www.steadyhealth.com/burning_sensation_in_the_groin_thigh_region_t81110.html?page=3 Are these the same symptoms you have?? more info the better.If it is when you sit, then it might be the same (when your scrotum touches your thighs/legs, which is when sitting.)