M 31 years old - recently for the last 3 days m experiencing - vaginal itching along wth clumpy discharge which mostly keeps sticking inside my vagina and vulva - and i used to finger it out - with the thought of cleaning it !
yesterday i observed this clump getting brown and now it seems blood-tinged. though there is no foul odor but itching prevails accompanied with slight pain in my lower abdomen. my vagina got slightly swollen too.
m really worried - this is my 1st time happening ! %-)
what shud i do ?

Hello, the symptoms that you describe looks like symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection. A vaginal yeast infection is irritation of the vagina and the area around it called the vulva. Yeast is a type of fungus. Yeast infections are caused by overgrowth of the fungus Candida albicans. Signs of a vaginal yeast infection are Burning, redness, and swelling of the vagina and the vulva, Pain when passing urine, Pain during sex, Soreness, A thick, white vaginal discharge that looks like cottage cheese and does not have a bad smell, A rash on the vagina. It would be a good idea to see a gynecologist soon as possible before it gets worse. P.S. Do Not Douch

thank u so much for ur useful suggestion - i ve done worst by fingering and trying to clean those clumpz :-) i wish i knew  :-)
can u plz enlighten me on - y do such infection occur ? wht are the reasons?  so tht i can b careful next time

Your welcome. Females have small amounts of yeast are always in the vagina. But when too much yeast grows, you can get an infection. Also females can a vaginal yeast infection from Stress, Lack of sleep, Illness, Poor eating habits, including eating extreme amounts of sugary foods, Pregnancy, Having your period, Taking certain medicines, including birth control pills, antibiotics, and steroids, Diseases such as poorly controlled diabetes and HIV/AIDS, Hormonal changes during your periods. A female can get a vaginal yeast infection by having sex but it is rare. The most common cause is a weak immune system. To avoid another vaginal yeast infection you can Avoid douches, Avoid scented hygiene products like bubble bath, sprays, pads, and tampons,
Change tampons and pads often during your period, Avoid tight underwear or clothes made of synthetic fibers, Wear cotton underwear and pantyhose with a cotton crotch, Change out of wet swimsuits and exercise clothes as soon as you can, Avoid hot tubs and very hot baths. Hope this helps. :)

thanks once again - now m bleeding quite a lot  :'( - esp while urinating !
a friend suggested me - Neosten Cream 20g .... she had similar prob of yeast infection -
wht do u say ?
btw one more info - yesterday i felt very dizzy and sick - a vomiting feeling !
y this shud b ? so far i c its not part of yeast infection symptom - is it ?

anazu wrote:

Hello, I'm a male and actually have this problem lol obviously not the same symptoms but i have done some research well a lot since my doctor seems to be an id**t lol anyways:

***this post is edited by
moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** 

It's a diet which aims to eliminate anything which feeds the yeast such as sugar, it's a pain but it should work for you better than anything the doctor will give you.... also I highly suggest taking probiotics!!! (they will repopulate your gut and replace the bacteria your yeast killed) the site has a section giving you information on which type to get but try to get one with as many active cultures of bacteria as you can with as many different strains.

This will help, a week later start antifungals like "caprylic acid" witch will kill the yeast. Continue with the diet, antifungals and probiotics for about 3 weeks (taking both at the same time)

you might also want to perform a colon cleanse prior to this which the site will explain.

Hope this helps you :) ~ Light

What you're experiencing is most likely Candida die off... if you're taking Neosten???

Then the yeast is being killed it releases toxins into your blood stream which can have many effects on your body including:

Nausea

Headache, fatigue, dizziness

Swollen glands

Bloating, gas, constipation or diarrhea

Increased joint or muscle pain

Elevated heart rate

Chills, cold feeling in your extremities

Body itchiness, hives or rashes

Sweating

Fever

Skin breakouts

Recurring vaginal, prostate and sinus infections

Tiredness

and other symptoms.

The site I mentioned has suggestions to help deal with the die off but generally drink LOTS of water to help expel the toxins.

I hope this helps lol ~ Light