I'm 24yr old Italian male.. I'm circumsised... Had problem for 2.5 weeks now.. Got tested ITS NOT A STD... Took a pill for yeast infection it's still there so I'm assuming it's not a yeast infection... Been using anti fungal jock itch cream originally for week with no sex or masturbation seem like it was healing ... Had unprotected sex with my girl IT CAME BACK LIKE IT NEVER LEFT ... how long should u wait before sexual intercourse ? Creams seem to heal it to a certain extent until u have sex again ... Will it ever go away ? Please let me know ... I will like to hear pure honesty and success stories ... 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi J,

Please describe your problem.  We don't have the link to what you were referring to.

I'm experiencing rash like mark the size of a dime on the shaft of my penis ...ppl are considering it rug burn or a fiction type of mark ... It doesn't itch it kinda feels irritated ... IDK WHAT IT IS AND HOW TO PERMANATLY HEAL IT... Once I have sex again or masturbate it gets very red, stings a bit, and raw tender feeling to it ... I'm determined to heal this and have my normal sex life back it discourages you from having long sex cause it's burning while ur doing it and it's not pleasant to look at in the light

Is it just a rash or is there any "bump" to it? You can have a sebaceous cyst, basically an infected oil gland, and they can get red and sometimes swollen.

They are common on the genitalia.

Yeast infections are more common at the foreskin, not on the shaft. It can take several weeks to clear a yeast infection.