i just turned 15 and i still havent hit puberty ....what the hell is wrong with me...?

Nothing. You usually hit puberty with your period. WEll, I'm not completely sure, but I wouldn't worry about it.

Don't worrie it will happen. Make sure you eat well though. Sorry for asking i am new here. Male or Female ?

i am 17 and i havent hit puberty but i do have pubic hair and can ejaculate seamen, is something wrong with me

Don't worry! I'm a girl and I didn't hit puberty until I was a senior in high school at 17! And for the Guest who is 17yrs old and has pubic hair and can ejaculate....That's Puberty. I'm married and am 24 years old but I grew up in a family with six kids - four girls, two boys - so I've seen all the stages. For girl's puberty comes when you start your period and develop small breast buds - your nipple area is usually sore or tender. For guys puberty comes in a variety of ways, none of which are set in stone or a specific patter. It could start with night-time erections or wet dreams, pubic or underarm growth. Voice change is usually the last to come because the testicles have to become more developed until there is enough testosterone to affect the muscles in your throat. Hitting puberty later that others has shown to have no adverse affect on sexual maturity or body conformation. You're not going to be sexually inadequate later in life or bee too short or too small basically. 8 Foot is right in their post though. Many times people your age are really big into sports and physical activities and this decreases the amount of fat you have on your body - especially for females. Your body will stop or slow sexual development because these aren't "necessary" for your survival at this point. I'm not saying go eat a dozen hamburgers, that will ruin your athletic abilities. Just eat foods containing more iron and protein for red blood cell production and muscle production. Calcium is a biggie as well as potassium. Don't fret about your puberty and just let it happen, and you'll be golden!

Im 16 and my dad told me that he did not hit puberty till he was almost 18 so we had the doctors start me on shots of hormones and around 15 it helped everything except what really matters, im about 4.4 and i ejaculate, but i kno that is kinda small and my testicles are also to small to be full grown. So im wonderning if any ones knows if im still going to grow?

I am a 16 yr old lad and still haven't...fully grown. i know i am in the process because i have pubic hair, a deep voice, under arm hair and unfortunately acne. i would be happy to wait but it is a little bit embarrasing to know people 2 or 3 years younger than me are having sex. its also quite confuseing because my brother had grown by the age of 11. so why is it takeing so long for me? and how long is it going to take? what makes it worse is many relationships have ended because i have not been able to have sex with my girlfriends...i have never told anybody about this and more girls are wanting to have sex with me... so if i knew how long i was going to have to wait it would be alot easier because i could stay off the radar from girls and then i wont have to lie... any help ?

i just turned 15 and i have a little pubic hair on the base of my penis and my balls are growing how much longer till other people start notating

I am 21 and a think i haven’t hit the puberty!

My voice didn’t change; my penis still small and e barely have hair in my arm pits and legs!!

The worst bit i don’t have semen!!!?

Should i consider go to doctors???

how do u know u dont have semen?? did u fail try to jerk off because if u did first time, then when u try to do it again u will mostlikely fail due to cortisol thats produced from the stress response. so just relax everyones system could produce semen it might be different quantites but dont be scared just go frikkin wild and be confident becuse low semen might be low due to its good quality.