Okay so I am 16 and haven't hit puberty I have maybe 20 pubic hairs that aren't even a CM tall and the ones around the base of my penis are longer then the stubby ones in other places. My Penis is about 2.5 inches and I can't ejaculate when I masturbate I pee instead. And I have no armpit hair no facial hair or leg hair. Also I weigh 98 pounds and I'm 4'10 my dad told me he hit puberty at 13 and my mom said at 12 so what should I do I am going to do a doctor in a month I just want some advice now.

i went to a doctor when i was thirteen because my brothers started late and my parents did not want that to happen to me. so i went to the doctors they refered me to a growth specialist and he prescribed me some injections that are not harmful at all and within the first week there was a difference within six mounths i was caught up to some very early developers and now im 15 and have facial hair and everything else is normal size and im 6'3 i hope this helps but the growth doctor is a bit expensive like £60 a session please try to do this as it boosted my confidence massively

well guest it sounds like you are starting puberty :-) but it would still be a good idea to go to the doctor to get your testosterone levels checked. if they are low the doctors can give you some to help you out :-D. don't worry you are not alone. i have a friend who was just like that. he got supplements and now you couldn't even tell there was a problem. it also could be that you are a late bloomer. people develope at all differnt rates. just becaue your dad started developing at 13 doesn't mean you were suppose to. maby your grandpa was a late bloomer. but to help rule out a rare and unlikley condition. i'm going to ask what size your testicles are. (measure in centimeters the length and width and depth of each (when your scrotum is relaxed isolate each testicle and measure it. also, do you have long fingers? any sort of breast developement (gynomastica) have you ever had any speech impediments or mental retardation?

sorry for the more personal questions but they are to see if you have any other symptomes of a certian genetic disorder.

thanks 8)

don't worry i'm sure your fine

Im 16 and i am only starting puberty. However im taller than you. I know how anoying it is not to have went through puberty wen everi1 else has ,especially wen i dont hav a friend that is a virgin, but i don't worry as much any more after checking the doctor who told me that i've just got to wait.

hey there billy i'm willing to bet there are at least 1 or 2 of your friends that are still virgins..... people will say anything to either "be cool" or not get made fun of

I suppose most of them are f9 but sum of them wuld tell u anything. :-D

im the same bro i am 16 have a little bush around the penis and my penis about 3 1/2 inch erected, i can come but have no armpit hairs facial hairs and my penis is tiny :/ im going to doctor 2

Im 16 and just started to hit puberty i have a few strings of hair in my armpit. And today at school my friends notice how i dont have much hair on my legs or arms. So they asked do i have arm pit hair. I dont know what to do it seems to be processing really slow.

same problem with me but even though i am 5'5 and 148 pounds still i have the same mentioned problems as you have. I know it's too hard for me to go anywhere i feel super embarrassed and whenever i say my parents anything abt this they shout on me instead and say you will hit puberty some day

Ya I'm almost 16 and have like no leg, arm ,or face hair, my little brother is 13 and is almost done with puberty and it kinda sucks, I have had armpit hair for year but only a couple of dark pubs, i dont know what i shoulf do.

What did the doctor do for you

What Doctor Is This

Ok so I'm 16 and I haven't hit puberty yet I don't have armpit hair or pubes I have a little bit of a mustache I can cum when I jack off and my penis is about 2 and a half inches long errect I'm thinking about going to a doctor

I am 16 years old and I have no public hair, armpit hair, facial hair, leg or arm hair. All my friends have hit puberty I am the smallest in my friends group and they joke about my high voice and that I am small. I get depressed about it sometimes because my brother hit it at the age of 9. What can I do?

Hi Guest

Delayed puberty is pretty common everyone grows and develops at different rates and times.
A visit to your doctor would be a good idea just to make sure everything is ok.