I have a little leg hair, stomach hair below belly button, armpit hair and penis hair, but my voice is not only high but ridiculously high. As I say I am 15 and starting college next year and without a doubt I will be with the 5% of other people like me, if even 5%. I am scared to talk to new people and over the phone because people think i'm gay or a girl.

It's seriously bothering me and getting in the way of my life.

When will my voice break, and also when is the latest it will break? Thanks.

You are only 15, so I presume that you are not finish with your puberty. So your voice can be deeper the next years. BUT there are people who always will have "high and girly" voice. You can ask a doctor to refer you to a speech therapist.

You are as much a boy / man even if your voice is high. Do not let anyone bring you down because of that. Good luck :)

Don´t worry, you are too young, I guess when you end your puberty, maybe 17 or 18 y . o.  A lot of men also have always girly voice, It´s normal.

Hey Sam. Give us an idea how long you've been in puberty. When did you first see pubic hair? Also how long is your penis?

I first noticed pubic hair at 13, so a couple of years ago. As for my penis it is about 3.75 inches soft, 5.75 hard.

So you are pretty wel developed. It's really your. Testicals that cause the deeper voice. I assume they are close to full size too. You've still got time to develope futher, but I do wonder if you will be someone with a naturally higher voice. The only thing you can do is wait it out. It can take a few years to go through puberty and hopefully you just haven't reached the stage yet we're your voice will change. Has your voice cracked at all?

I suppose my testicles are quite small in relation to the actual penis, so could that mean anything?

And no my voice hasn't cracked.

Yes, small testicals would make all the difference. Could you measure them and see what you've got. One will be enough. Lenght, width and depth.

Another thing that might help, I texted my dad and asked him when his voice broke, and he wrote ' Cant remember sam, just seemed to happen round about 15 to 17 age' So could my voice be following that pattern, as my father?

width: 1 inch
length 1.75 inch

That's possible. It's one of two things, either your body needs more time to develope or your testostrone level is low.

Your testicals are getting pretty close to full size. Your voice should be breaking at anytime really. If it was me I think I would let the doctor check my testostrone level just to be sure. Either you'll know that's the cause or that you just need more time. Just seems to me with your developement it shoould had at least started cracking by now.

Ok, thankyou. If my testosterone levels are low then what? Do I seek medical treatment?

Yea, that part isn't difficult. Think they give it in the form of shots.

I'm sure you've heard of steroids, that's what it is. Btw, how is your muscle mass?