I have a somewhat large pimple on the side of my penis, that hurts whenever it's brushed against.

Is it a pimple, or is it something that I should worry about?

It is probably just a pimple. Have you had any unprotected intercourse which could make you believe this could be an STD? Although there aren’t STD’s that have pimples as symptoms, there are different bumps but they are quite different from pimples and almost anybody could tell that they are not pimples.

If it looks like a pimple and it hurts, I reckon that it is one. Is this the first time you had one? Just don’t pick it, or squeeze it. Try to apply warm compresses on it and see if any of the white stuff comes to the surface. Don’t squeeze it then either. It will go away eventually if it is a pimple. It could also be an ingrown hair that got infected.

This too should go away. Pimples usually take two weeks to go away. If it doesn’t, apply some hydrocortisone cream for a few days to see if anything happens. Apply hydrocortisone only if the pimple looks inflamed. This means that it is red, swollen and possibly painful.

Hello guys I am writing to you because I heard a lot of stories connected to penis pimple.  I know that my friend and neighbors visited a dermatologist and  some of them even tested their blood. Their pimples  were sometimes very small, sometimes little bit bigger than a pea and sometimes they have some penis spots that are reddish and not painful, but little bit irritating. Interesting fact for me is that you feel pain,  because other people did not have that problem and i am sure that you need testing your blood and visit some skin expert for sure

hi, im 17 and i suddenly grew a pimple overnight and its been there for like 3 days now and it hurts. i thought it was a mosquito bite by the way. lol. i got frustrated and just popped it. this white liquid came out also with a little blood. im kinda worried about it or what it was but after reading all this, i know i just made a mistake by popping it. and i have been getting some oral sex but i dont think its any std's because im the 1st boyfriend of my girl. so can anybody help me???

When I was reading these posts, I just noticed that the huge zit on my shaft had popped and the white stuff was oozing out. Didn't even touch it. So I suggest you wait, so the pimple doesn't get infected or anything, cause THAT would be really bad.

The reason they say not to pop it is because 1. It hurts and 2. It becomes an open wound so it could get infected.