Hi all, 2 days ago I discovered a bump on my right labia minora. It is painful when I touch it or stroke it with toilet paper. It is sometimes painful when I sit "the wrong way." It doesn't sting or anything when I urinate. It is red, and about 5mm in length. I am a virgin, 20 years old. Does anyone have any idea what this might be? Because it is scaring me a lot. ):

It sounds like molloscum. It likes like a raised bump that is flesh colored and an have a pit in the middle. I had one on my bikkini line and I thoght it was a pimple. You dont necessarily have to have sex to get it. It can just pop up or you could have gotten it by sharing a towel since it is contagious. Since you said its painful it could be an ingrown hair.

I also have the same thing. About a week ago, I noticed a bump I thought was from shaving. About a couple days ago, it has gotten bigger, its hard and when I have popped it, milky, white stuff came out then blood mixed with it. It seems like something is stuck, kinda like a snake curled up in there. I want to know what can I do if anything. I have used tweezers to pull this little piece of white stuff out. Looked like a very, very, very small pebble. Like squeezing a pimple. It is irratating and it has not gone down yet. How do I get the swelling to go away or atleast the hard thing from out of it? When I do squeeze it, it hurts but I can feel that something is trying to come out but it seems stuck. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!

I think I have the same thing, only mine is bigger- about the size of a pea. I'm too afraid to pop it, so what should I do? How should I treat this?