Hello, I am 14 years old and I have NEVER had sex before.... I am slightly scared because I have found(well, it sort of found me!) a bump, maybe a little smaller then a Pea, on the hood of my clit(the outside, I can see it :-(...) it is sorta tender, but only if I squeeze it or something. It is the same color as the rest of the skin, and it is far enough away from the Majora where it grows hair that I know it can't possibly be an ingrown hair. -sigh- What could this be? I am scared and I really don't want to tell my mother..... that would be really hard. :$ :$ :$
Should I try to just wait it out or something? It sorta reminds me of a pimple, but I know I can't pop it without, like, tearing the whole thing off haha. :-( Help me?

Relax!!! If you shave.... chances are you have an ingrown hair!!.. do you?

If not either way its something I BELIEVE most girls get while growing up.... may be due to hygene ???

Ive had these.... nothing to worry about just wash and keep dry....

In fact a month ago my 10 Yr old sister had one.... its gone now...

:-) thank you very much. ^_^
I will see what I can do.